This article is a stub! You can help it meet our wiki's standards by adding more information to this page!
Dungeons are part of the cave-exploration system in Hytale. At the moment, there are five types of known dungeons:
- Story Dungeons - Spawn only once per world, these contain secrets and answers to Hytale's history, which could be pointed out by quests or NPCs.
- Random Dungeons - Spawn randomly in the world. Each one could have a has an entrance and a "final room"
- Challenge Dungeons - specified for people who want to test their limits and beat challenges that other "less-skilled" players may not be able to beat.
- Portal Dungeons - Usually a type of Quest Dungeon that can be used as a nexus between other alterversus and dungeons. 
- World dungeons - Very little are known about these kinds of dungeons.
Some dungeons will not have breakable walls or floors, in an effort to prevent "skipping through" said dungeon to get to the end reward.
|Trees • Caves|
|Dungeons • Ruins • Shipwrecks • Stone Circles • Mine|
|Outlander Village • Prison Cave • Trork Camp • Scarak Nest • Ziggurat|